IES Global School promotes the development of young people who will have the capacity to contribute proactively to the ongoing work towards a better world.
Through dynamic programs, IESGS will strive to develop leaders for the future who are collaborative,
communicative, enquiring, respectful and creative individuals with a passion for lifelong learning. IESGS students will be encouraged to integrate effectively in the local, national and international communities through the diverse opportunities afforded to them.
International Education Systems (IES) is an organisation that strives continually to do better than its previous best. It is committed to the continual improvement of the education and of all the related services provided in its schools. To this end, all IES schools:
- Monitor and evaluate the academic performance of their students, in relation to national and international standards and in terms of the ‘added value’ that results from being educated at an IES school;
- Continuously invest in facilities and educational technology to offer students the tools and features and spaces necessary for their academic success;
- Constantly seek opportunities to widen the range of extra-curricular activities on offer to students;
- Are committed to the highest standards of pastoral care;
- Challenge themselves by setting objectives and developing school plans to bring about continuous improvements in the education that they provide;
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all members of their staff (including the principals of the schools);
- Are committed to ongoing improvements in their communications with parents who are essential partners in the educational process;
- Keep under review their systems of management with a view to improving efficiency and effectiveness.